53 Yrs Very Excited I'm Finally Doing It! - Stoneham, MA

Getting a tummy tuck- almost circumferential,...

Getting a tummy tuck- almost circumferential, liposuction, fat transfer to tear trough and bottom. I was initially scheduled to have this procedure April of 2014 but 2 weeks prior to the date I had a hypertensive crisis. My blood pressure was reading 270/180. Crazy. I survived this and a tumor was found on my adrenal gland. It was the probable cause. I had it removed instead of my tummy tuck. My blood pressure is way way better now. I only take one pill now and will be stopping that soon too. Fast forward to now. Finally getting it done. Woohoo!!!!!

today's the day

so going in this morning for my procedure!!!
Here are my stats as of this a.m.
height 5'4"
lower abdomen 45in
hips 40 in
left thigh 25 in
right thigh 25.5 in.
thanks for all of your support and i will post an update when able. good luck to everyone else going in to day!

post op day 3

i placed a postop review the first day but i dont see it here. i must have done something wrong, and now those pics are gone forever cause they got deleted. oh well. i will post pics asap. my phone is messing up. im feeling much better on day 3. the first 2 days the pain was almost unbearable. much better now. im liking what im seeing too!

Post op day 3 after shower

It seems to look better in person. I'm happy with it

day 3 post op

1st week done

Went to first postop yesterday. Things look good. A little ischemia to belly button but he says tissue underneath is good. Not worried just may slough I'm a little as symmetrical in the hips/waist. Way to soon to tell anything is permanent. I'm not worried. Lots of swelling which is the way it is for a while. Still have my drains. They are draining a lot. Not bothering me. Pain lots better have not needed a pain pill all day for the first time. Took a couple last night. Will probably take some tonight. Sleeping well in the recliner. Diet is good. Just have a constant tightness throughout abdomen and vulva. Breathing getting better. Dr says take it easy this week can take short walks during day. That's it. Going back next Thursday to check on drains. Love the low scar/ incision in front. Here are a few pics. Not great but hopefully you can see a little progress. Hope you are all healing well you awesome ladies! Love ya

1wk stats
185 lb (down 4)
Under breast 37 (-1)
Waist 37 (-1)
Low abdomen 41 (-4)
Hips 42 (+2) on purpose. A little bbl

week 2 stats

weight 180 (down 9lb total)
under breast 36" (down 2in total)
waist 34.5" (down 3.5in total)
abdomen at bb 40" (down 5in total)
hips 42" (up 2in total)

Belly button 36
Hips 40
Thighs 40 in
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gee has lots of experience and does a great job. He has a good eye. I enjoy him and his office staff. I trust him