55 Yr Old Runner, Who Needed Less Weight Up Top! - Stoneham, MA

Being athletic, having a small frame, on a 5'6",...

Being athletic, having a small frame, on a 5'6", 115-120 lb. body, but carrying a large load on top was no longer anything I wanted to deal with. I have a very petite bone structure, so anything larger than a "C" cup just looked and felt horrible, I wore baggy shirts to hide my size. Once I hit menopause, due to a hysterectomy at 45, body parts began to grow and didn't seem to stop, thus researching a breast reduction on a whim, but found myself continuing this surgery process. It was far easier than I thought it would be!! The office and staff members were very easy to work with and after my initial visit I was scheduled for surgery. I found Dr. Hall and never regretted this experience. So happy and wished I did this a few years ago. Now running will be a joy again! Thank you Dr. Hall!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Hall to be very personable. He listened to why I wanted this done, he was very informative on what this procedure entails. I felt confident in his capabilities with this type of procedure. He answered all my questions which was helpful, so I was able to prepare myself for this surgery and journey. I did this trip by myself, driving 3 hours to Stoneham, MA and the day before surgery Dr. Hall put me at ease, when I saw him in the morning of my surgery he patted me and, again, put me at ease, so he has great bedside manners too boot. I can't say enough good things about him.