Feeling Fabulous Once Again! - Boston, MA

I first met Dr. Hall 6 years ago when my mother...

I first met Dr. Hall 6 years ago when my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. He was so genuine and caring towards her and truly made her feel comfortable. I found out three months later, I also had breast cancer and would need reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hall cares about me as a person and helped me both physically and mentally. I hug him every time I see him and I know how lucky I am to have him as my doctor. When my implant broke, I did not panic because in my heart I knew he would be there for me. Technology has come so far in 5 years and my new implant is so close to my natural God given breast it is amazing! I am a teacher and a very social person. Gaining my confidence back, feeling well, and living my life have all been made possible by this wonderful caring doctor.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Halls staff is also far above any other office staff. Walking into the office you are greeted by a smiling receptionist. Confidentiality is always maintained when I sign in. I feel welcomed and cared for by all his staff members. Linda is kind, caring, and always asks about my day and how I am doing. Dr. Hall has taken the time to select a caring staff who go above and beyond to make patients feel welcome.