Excellent Service - Stone Mountain, GA

Hello Ms. Dundes! Dr Boutte I was sad when...

Hello Ms. Dundes!

Dr Boutte I was sad when I found out I couldn't see you yesterday but instantly got over it when I found out you were under the weather.I just wanted to personally Thank you for what you have done for me it wasn't just a procedure and I felt it the whole time as you perform the surg on me the love and determination was flowing so deep that anesthetic could not suppress it. When I try to explain to ppl this experience the tears just start to flow cause I know that God used you in my life and you passed the test that so many ppl fail . So get ready to except the many blessings that God has for you and your family! Have a great vacation. I love ya!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I rate Dr Boutte a 10 but the highest rate on this review is 5 which is shows that my expectation of her exceeded beyond 5. Her bedside manner and expertise was awesome and I would recommend her to anyone needing the services she provides. Along side her is also her wonderful staff who also is professional a courteous . Updated on 3 Apr 2013: Dr Boutte I was sad when I found out I couldn't see you yesterday but instantly got over it when I found out you were under the weather.I just wanted to personally Thank you for what you have done for me it wasn't just a procedure and I felt it the whole time as you perform the surg on me the love and determination was flowing so deep that anesthetic could not suppress it. When I try to explain to ppl this experience the tears just start to flow cause I know that God used you in my life and you passed the test that so many ppl fail . So get ready to except the many blessings that God has for you and your family! Have a great vacation. I Iove you!