Snatched By Boutte - Stone Mountain, GA

I was 23 when I decided to get liposuction. I did...

I was 23 when I decided to get liposuction. I did my research and came across Dr. Boutte. I followed her for a few months before I scheduled my consultation. I was now 24 and felt that my body was losing its youthful shape. Exercise was not helping my lower stomach. During the consultation it was recommended that I get a tummy tuck. Without having any children yet I decided not to get a tummy tuck. Dr. Lee explained why she thought a tummy tuck was needed. It was my decision not to get one. Liposuction was performed on my upper and lower abdomen, love handles, and lower back on March 17, 2016. Three months later I am glad I made the decision that I did. I had my three month consultation and have already lost 10 inches off my waist. I can not stop wearing crop tops. lol. I know I still have healing to do but I already feel like a new person. Other people compliment my shape constantly. I can't run into Panera bread to grab a sandwich without someone telling me I'm snatched. Dr. Boutte's art work is recognized by many people on a daily basis. My confidence is through the roof. I did not get a fat transfer to my buttocks because I already had what people refer to as a big butt. The way Dr. Boutte sculptured my lower back you would think I did get my butt altered but it's my smaller waist that's creates that illusion. My main focus was my stomach but I love the results of my lower back. I'm completely amazed with her work.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte and her staff are the kindest people you will ever meet. Talking with them is like talking to family or a life long friend. They provide medical advice while building a relationship. You can call them with any concerns pre or post op and always get an immediate response.