55 Year Old Medical Secretary with Lots of Loose Skin After 5 Stone Weight Loss - Stoke Poges, GB

To say that this procedure changed my life is an...

To say that this procedure changed my life is an understatement, it has given me so much self confidence and has improved my life in every way possible. I am so happy and the healing has been magical. I had the R facelift procedure under local anaesthetic and didnt even need drains. I was able to go home just 18 hours following the procedure and didn't need massive bandaging, just steristrips. It was a full facelift without the need for a general anaesthetic or any of the downtime usually necessary as the technique mean there was no need for deep tissue involvement. I look and feel 20 years younger and would recommend this to everyone.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Misra is a perfectionist and really listened to what i wanted. He reassured me thoroughly and answered all of my queries in great detail. He was able to show me detailed pictures of what to expect and i felt totally relaxed and confident in his ability to achieve what i wanted. He totally exceeded all my expectations and has followed me up weekly to make sure i am healing well.