Do It!! 33yo Mom of 2 - Stockton, CA

Best decision EVER! I had always wanted to undergo...

Best decision EVER! I had always wanted to undergo breast augmentation but decided to wait until after kids (but thinking now I wish I did earlier). I am a 33 year old mother of two and breast fed both the babies and my already small breasts did not look so good after. I felt very self conscious in tight clothing and swimsuits.

I did consults with 3 different plastic surgeons both in Stockton and San Fran. I was pleased with all the consults but just really connected with Dr. Kludt. He is younger and much more up to date on newer techniques and procedures. The other surgeons I felt were almost pushing me to do the procedure that they “always” do but I felt that Dr. Kludt wanted to do the procedure that was best for me not him! His staff are very friendly and accommodating.

The surgery itself was easy, I was in and out in a few hours. I had minimal pain and actually didn’t need any pain medication besides tylenol. I did need to take it easy from carrying the kids and work but that was a welcomed break. I went from a AA to a C (did 350cc silicone implants). The surgery center was so clean and staff were lovely.

I am now 2 months out and I look awesome! I can wear whatever I want and just feel better about myself. I scar bad and my husband says he can’t even really see the scars.

I would and have recommended Dr. Kludt to everyone.
Stockton Plastic Surgeon