Ms. New Booty! - Stockton, CA

First of all, I wanted to say I am loving Dr....

First of all, I wanted to say I am loving Dr. Mabourakh for the great job he did on me! I am in love with my new butt! I had a flat butt & no shape at all. Now I have one & full of shape. He is so confident on what he does that I went into surgery not nervous at all. The staff were very welcoming and caring. They called me the next day to check on me and see how I was doing. The pain is tolerating, I didn't take my PAIN medecine for too long because I don't really like the feeling of not knowing what's going on around me. The meds are strong and they will put you to sleep for most of the day. Haha. People say the pain they feel is like getting hit by a bus but I have never been hit by a bus so I don't know that feeling. Haha. I can tell you that I felt REALLY sore like if I had worked out soooo hard at gym or something. I just laid on my stomach the whole time anyway. I can't thank Dr. Mabourakh enough for the great job! Now, I can't get my husbands hands of my butt and he's always admiring it. ???? Haha. I will totally recommend Dr. Mabourakh for a BBL surgery!
I don't really have before pictures of my butt for the reason that I didn't like it but I found one and I will use that. Those pictures don't really do its justice because of the color of the clothing and plus my five year old took the pictures for me. Haha. Hopefully I can get the pictures Dr. Mabourakh took of my before later on when he takes the after picture.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive, welcoming, and caring.