After 3 Children and About to Hit 30 Lipo and BBL Was Well Deserved - Stockton, CA

After walking into the Doctor office next to my...

After walking into the Doctor office next to my job for the 4th time and picking the same pamphlet of info up. I finally convinced myself I deserved this. I've been drowning myself in work scrubs and not so cute clothes. Squeezing into waist trainers and loose clothes to cover the flat butt,lol.
After surgery I diff was in a lot of pain I asked myself why I put myself through this... But after a few days and getting around better and seeing a full body mirror I snapped out of that mood fast.
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kludts has been awesome. Not only am I happy with my results so far but I feel confident that will continue to make many more patients happy. I have already referred two friends/family to him. Highly recommend and would trust his work without a second thought! Thank you Dr kludts diff have some fun Friday socks coming your way. Ps a great thank you to his wonderful staff as well