30 Year Old, 4 Kids - Folsom, CA

Let me say this.. after meeting with a few...

Let me say this.. after meeting with a few surgeons I am glad that I chose Dr. Mabourakh. He is very professional. He will not give you empty promises. Instead, he gives you honesty. A quality I very greatly appreciate because I know I can trust Dr. Mabourakh to do the best he can with results that fit with my body and not tell me lies and say he can make me look like Kim K if he cannot. His staff only adds to the overall experience. I recommend him with confidenc. You won't be disappointed!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh has a calm, yet confidence demeanor. He does not give empty promises nor tell you he can make you look one way and not deliver it. He gives you complete honesty. He will work hard to give you the results you want but each body is different.. he will give you the best results for your body. He makes sure you are comfortable. He does not rush you into anything you are not totally sure about. He will answer all questions and also give you suggestions on what would be best. He is the definition of a great doctor and his work proves that he is a great surgeon! Highly recommended. You will love your results.