28 Years Old, Needed Help to Start Again

I was not sure about writing this review but as I...

I was not sure about writing this review but as I like to read about others, I think my story could help others. I have been thin and small until a few years ago, I started to be bigger and even with diets and exercise my tummy wouldn't despair. I've never been pregnant so if now I couldn't remove my tummy, nothing would do it.

After years thinking about it and saving, I decided to do it. I went to a good clinic in my city, had an appointment with a doctor and D day for my surgery. October 7th. He told me that It looked like I had a kind of fat that wouldn't go away with exercise and diet and confirmed it after the surgery, he removed 2liters and half in my upper and lower stomach.
My family is far away so I told them but also to my closest friends here, some of them took care of me after the surgery.

One week has gone, I can see results since day 1 but I must say that my days are being quite hard and painful. They gave me painkillers but they make me so sleepy that I can't focus at work. My bruises are huge and I am afraid they will not leave. I have to sit many hours at work and it is quite painful so when I arrive home, after my shower and dinner, first thing I do is to lay down and relax.

Any suggestions for the bruises? I am using aloe vera to hydrate my skin and next month I will start LPG treatments.

10 days after surgery

The pain is almost gone, I can start to move better. I am still under medication for the pain but taking only one pill before going to sleep.

The difference is already visible even that i am still swollen. My bruises are turning yellow really fast with a special cream I bought at the pharmacy.

I am quite tired of wearing my girdle as it is painful under the breast and a bit itchy on the sides. Only 5 more days and I will be able to sleep without it and wear it only during the day.

2 weeks to start LPG!

2 weeks update

I must say that all the bruises are gone but one, which is already yellow and I am not swollen anymore. I started to take off half of the day my girdle.

I have the skin a bit sensitive and sometimes it feels like it is not my stomach when I touch it. It is not painful but I feel some discomfort depending of what I am doing or wearing. I guess is normal.

My girdle makes some kind of reaction in some parts of my body, some really itchy and others just dry. I am trying to hydrate as much as possible, and having bepanthol on the itchy ones.

6 weeks after surgery and LPG finished

I don't wear girdle anymore, started to train a week ago and finished my LPG massages yesterday after 4 appointments. I still have 2 more weeks to go with strict diet but I think I will keep it for a while more. LPG can be a bit painful but worth it.

I can see real difference in my abdomen and some work to do in the rest of my body but this is a HUGE motivation.

I will keep you updated :)
Dr. Melki

They were really nice from the first moment but sometimes I've felt I didn't have 100% information. He has done Smartlipo since 2004 and he was the first professional in Scandinavia. He was really professional.