Tummy Tuck Adventure!! - Stockbridge, GA

I had a tummy tuck and lipo 10 days ago! I have to...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo 10 days ago! I have to say, I haven't had much pain at all. I read stories from people who scared the shit out of me, but I have had very little pain. The pain I have is soreness and stuff back from walking all hunched over. I feel like I did a million crunches. And that's it. I only take Tylenol at night if needed to help with the soreness. My doctor is Dr. Schilling in Stockbridge GA. He did lipo and fat transfer to my butt last July, and I am in love with him! I must admit, I was worse off last time than this time I had way more done. I fainted like 4 times with just lipo, but with my tummy tuck I was good, almost from day 1. I am VERY swollen and I really cant see how I am going to look. I don't like that, last my my results were immediate. I just have to remember to sit down and heal. I will post pics tomorrow after I leave the doc, I hope he removes this dame drain! Oh speaking of that, I hate it, more so where it is, it under my incision so its right on top of my cuchie area. I just don't like anything foreign there. I guess its fine, we will see how it heals.
Dr. John Schilling