Liposuction: Flanks, Torso, Back, Full Abdominal, Bra Rolls, & Brazilian Butt Lift - Stockbridge, GA

From my initial visit, my husband and I were...

From my initial visit, my husband and I were impressed with Dr. Schilling's entire staff, presentation, patience, knowledge, and down-to-earth persona. The surgery was as expected, and the healing process has been rough, but overall the process has been manageable. Honestly, you WILL need help! Lipo plus the butt augmentation was REAL! It is surgery, lest ye forget, and the healing process is probably the most challenging part of it all. Mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, you will need to prepare yourself for the change. Like all things worth having, it is WORK, and well worth the effort.

Pics are finally in!

Here are the first round of pics from pre-surgery on June 24 to post on July 12. More recent photos to follow soon! Enjoy and please ask questions. I will also do a more recent blog soon.
Dr. Schilling

Dr. Schilling and staff are awesome!