36 Year Old Mother of 3 Were in Desperate Need of Arm Lipo.

I've spent the past 13/14 years covering my arms,...

I've spent the past 13/14 years covering my arms, regardless of the season. At this point in my life, I have 3 daughters and felt that it was not time to get back in shape. So I made the long thought over decision to move forward with having arm lipo. I'm currently 3 days post op. My arms are a little sore. Today I believe that I'll be done with my pain meds unless the pain grows. But at this point the pain is very much bareable.

The procedure lasted a little over 2 hours. And there was a removeal of 1200cc. The incision (6) were very small.

I was treated with tumectant fluid, that was probably the most time consuming task. For the most past, the numbing were the most painful (whenever pain was experienced).

The lipo procedure was successful.

On the post op side: I had a good deal of swelling a bruising. I had drainage for the first 24hr.
I were able to shower after 24hr as well.

I noticed a lot of my bruising and swelling were going away. My arm seems to be retracting beautifully.

I've decided to continue to take my multi vitamin, my omega fish oil

I'm also wearing my compression garment as instructed by my surgeon.

7 days PO : arm lipo

7 day post op The soreness is easing up. Very pleased with my results so far. Arm lipo
Stockbridge Physician

Dr. Watkins did a great job. I can' t wait to post my final results. Heartland Total Body In Stockbridge Ga. Their specials on pricing makes the dream work!