Venus Legacy/Freeze Review

I just wanted to inform and write an honest review...

I just wanted to inform and write an honest review for this treatment. I recently underwent 8 weekly treatments, done correctly by trained professionals, I remained a constant healthy weight, exercise intensely 6 days a week with heavy weight training and cardio, I eat as clean and healthy as one can, and after spending $3400 on Venus.... I can honestly report NO improvement what so ever.
I've ready a lot of positive reviews on here, and have noticed most include no before/after photos and they like to throw a pitch in for the facility or dr who is promoting the procedure. Ladies be careful if all the hype! I like the reviews that say they saw results after one treatment lol Venus doesn't even work that way!! Also look at the $ amount they spent. No reputable dr is performing this treatment for a couple hundred $ and seeing results. It's all bs ladies!! I will post my before n after lack of results for you all as soon as I get them. It's a waste of a lot of $$
Stl dr

The dr and office that performed treatments was very professional and I can't say anything bad about them. The Venus itself is a waste if time and $