57 Year Old Professional and Mom of 2 Adult Children, Finally Does Something for Herself. Sterling, VA

After gaining fat in my lower abdomen with...

After gaining fat in my lower abdomen with menopause I decided to have smart lipo of my lower abdomen, flanks and saddlebags. I did a lot of research and read reviews and decided on Dr.David Berman in Sterling Va. I am someone who eats healthy, (mostly clean), runs, and works out. But recently, I just could not get the fat to go from the abdomen and flanks. The saddlebags have been with me for some time. :) From the moment I met Dr. Berman I knew I had made the right choice. He is professional, friendly and easy going. I had the procedure about 6 weeks ago. It was painless and the recovery was easy. I actually fell asleep for a few minutes during the procedure. Recovery was a breeze. I already see a major difference in the way my clothes feel. I am fitting into pants that have been off limits for some time now. I continue to eat clean and exercise and I have not felt this good in a long time. Best thing I have done for myself. I am not one to take pictures. But the office did.

2 months later and could not be more pleased...

Well, it's been almost 2 months since my procedure and I could not be more pleased with the results! I went to my general practices for a yearly physical and I am down 8 lbs since the procedure! This morning I tried on a pair of work pants that I could not fit into 2 months ago and now they are too big! I have always been someone who faithfully works out and runs, however since the procedure I feel more motivated and my workouts have been more effective as a result. This is the first time I have done anything like this just for me!, and I could not be happier. Dr. Berman's skill made my investment in myself a success! Don't hesitate, go and make an appointment with Dr. Berman. You will be happy you did!

Few more months and I'm down 3 pant sizes!

i am so pleased with results from my smart lipo procedure done by Dr. Berman! Since the procedure I have continued to eat well and exercise regularly. I am down 12 pounds and 3 pant sizes. The best decion I made was to have the procedure done and in choosing Dr. Berman. He has completed over 600 of these procedures and his expertise produces awesome results. He is so down to earth and a pleasure to speak with. His staff is wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Berman!
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Berman highly. He is a wonderful Doctor. He is professional and personable. He made me feel at ease discussing the procedure, and therefore I was comfortable throughout the procedure. He is very talented. In addition, his staff is awesome. I would highly recommendDr. Berman. So glad I found him.