Looking Younger Every Day - Sterling, VA

I had had a necklift a few years ago but my neck...

I had had a necklift a few years ago but my neck had begun sagging (jowls) and the skin on my neck was sagging. Dr. Klainer's precision TX laser was an amazing procedure and even one and a half months later I look 10 years younger. The procedure was relatively painless, the results immediate and getting better every day. He explained the procedure totally so I knew what to expect at every stage. This is SO MUCH BETTER than a traditional surgical necklift and I can truly say this is the first time I have been 100% satisfied with a procedure. Dr. Klainer is a miracle worker. He is conservative in his predictions of the outcome but exceeds it dramatically. I would recommend Dr. Klainer for this procedure - and only him.
Morehead City Plastic Surgeon

Superb. I had numerous (sometimes repeated) questions because I kept forgetting things. Dr. Klainer and his staff were very patient and helpful. Nobody tried to talk me into anything I didn't need or spending money needlessly. I have never had a doctor be so detailed and thorough in explanations and in setting realistic expectations (and the results were even better than his stated expectations.