Stressed out Health-care Worker in Her 30s in Need of Botox - Sterling, VA

I get my Botox treatments done with Dr. Berman,...

I get my Botox treatments done with Dr. Berman, which is great because he actually administers the injections, many other facilities are resorting to auxiliary staff, however, at Dr. Bermans office only he administers the injections, which makes me know that I am in good hands. Dr. Berman takes the time to listen to my areas of concern and advises me on the best course of treatment, the sessions are fast and easy and not painful, and the results are great, my forehead has never looked better. I highly recommend Dr. Berman for all of your beauty needs.

Botox to Alleviate Mild Trichotillomania

Trichotillomania is a compulsive obsessive disorder where one pulls out their hair, I suffer from a mild form where I constantly pull out my eyebrow hairs. Botox treatments to my upper forehead release muscle tension that is built up from my constant scrunching of my forehead during my eyebrow pulling. So it not only releases the tension and makes me not want to touch my eyebrows, it helps me get rid of the wrinkles that are on my forehead from scrunching my forehead so much.

Sterling Plastic Surgeon