Smart Lipo- Glad I Did It! - Sterling, VA

This is the second time I've had Smart Lipo by Dr....

This is the second time I've had Smart Lipo by Dr. David Berman in Northern VA. Both experiences were top notch. I had great results both times. He worked on my upper and lower abs and lower flanks the first time, and then my upper flanks the second time. The waist area looks so much more defined, I am excited about my figure again. I have a thyroid issue that makes it very difficult to lose weight on my own, so for me, this has been a great investment in my health and self esteem, and a big win in my journey to stay fit, despite some challenges.
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Berman is a class act. He is kind, talented and extremely knowledgeable. He believes in a natural aesthetic, and does not try to over do. I had considered Cool Lipo, or similar, with the paddles, and Dr. Berman explained that he has so much more control with Smart Lipo. I am SO GLAD I listened! He was able to artistically sculpt what looks right for my body, and it's better than I expected! He was also extremely gentle and understanding. He made the process easy and comfortable. The second time I had Smart Lipo, I did it without meds, and don't regret it one bit! Dr. Berman even gave me his cell and promptly answered calls and texts at all stages of the process! I think Dr. Berman is one in a million!