Lip Fillers - Great Results - Great Doctor! - Sterling, VA

My lips have always been an insecurity of mine and...

My lips have always been an insecurity of mine and I was always afraid of getting them done and getting fake looking results. I was proved wrong by Dr. Berman. Dr. Berman is not only highly skilled, but he listens to what exactly his patient is looking for. His theory with lip fillers is "less is more." I think that is extremely important because overloading the lips with filler can go left very easily. Dr. Berman took his time and injected small amounts at a time, all while allowing me to see what they look like as we went about the procedure. It was not too painful at all. And it was super quick.

My results were very natural and beautiful.

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Berman is not only highly skilled, but he listens to what exactly his patient is looking for. His theory with lip fillers is "less is more." I think that is extremely important because overloading the lips with filler can go left very easily. He is also extremely friendly and relatable. He builds a personal relationship with his patients which makes the all over experience wonderful. I will be a returning patient for sure. 5 stars!