Barely A to Full and Busty - Sterling, VA

From the very beginning of the process, Dr. Berman...

From the very beginning of the process, Dr. Berman and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful, on the phone and in the office. I had been contemplating breast augmentation since high school. I am now 24. I met a girl in college who had hers done and she told me about Dr. Berman. It took me about 2 years to actually look into it. I wasn't sure if I could actually go through with it, but the process was so smooth. I sent in my info through the website for a consultation. I got a call the next day at 9 am. The Wednesday, that same week I was in for my first appointment. I scheduled my surgery the day after. From the first consultation to the one week follow up was 4 weeks. It was amazing. I was given info for the payment plan and it was very manageable for me. It was a done deal. He gave me his opinion and was very informative on the procedure and recovery process. (my only concern was running...I was running 2 weeks later)

The surgery...fast, easy, worth it. I was in the office at 8:45 and heading home at 11:15. The assistants and anesthesiologists were awesome. I felt so comfortable and had 0 concerns going into it. I was sore after, but never took any of the pain meds I was prescribed. I took Tylenol and Advil for a few days and I was feeling great. My chest was tight, as if I had done way too many push ups. The evening after the surgery, Dr. Berman called me to see how I was doing. Then gave me his cell phone number so I could text or call him if I had any questions. He was there with an answer within an hour. Definitely showed he cares about his patients and it's not "just another procedure." It has been about 3 weeks and am feeling great and I love how they look! My clothes fit better, I can fill in bras, I am so much more confident. I was barely an A... Now, Victoria Secret said I was a D, in a Target bra the B was too big. Either way, I feel proportionate, I LOVE my results and I would do it over again!
Sterling Plastic Surgeon