Coolsculpting - Flatter Belly - Sterling Heights, MI

I had coolsculpting done on my belly about 4 years...

I had coolsculpting done on my belly about 4 years ago, I liked the results of it helping me to flatten my stomach, along with going to the gym and staying active, but it was time for my upper area of my belly to get flat. I choose coolsculpting because there is really no down time, however this time around there was some bruising. Although there is slight tense pain, no more than monthly cramps would be, the experience was not at all terrible. This time I'm having the same area treated twice for maximum results, but so far it has been almost 6 weeks and I can see results. My loose skin from losing weight, cellulite and wrinkles are beginning to fade. I am happy with the results overall and look forward to more results after my second treatment in September. I have gained confidence again in wearing a two piece swimsuit at the age of 44.
Maria

The entire office staff was friendly. Maria checked on me repeatedly and explained everything in great detail before we began. She made sure I had all the information needed to move forward and wanted the best results for me as well.