Blown Away by Neograft. Sterling Heights, MI

At first I was very skeptical, especially with all...

At first I was very skeptical, especially with all the hair restoration commercials out there. After visiting Dr. Berkowitz for a consultation I was simply blown away! Dr. Berkowitz team showed, and explained the reason for hair loss through various methods, and explained the entire procedure. The entire staff was incredibly respectful; you could definitely tell the team was genuine and truly believed in what they were doing. The procedure it's self has been incredibly smooth, felt zero pain, and was back to work by the end of the week. Following a few months, there was a significant change. For the first time in years I felt like myself again. The results were phenomenal! The compliments I received were overwhelming! From my co-workers to my barber every single person was stunned by the results! Dr. Berkowitz and his team truly care about you. It was one of the best decisions I have made!
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon