Extremely happy with my rhinoplasty results!

Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was always insecure of my nose. I never thought about rhinoplasty until recently - mostly because I thought it was taboo to get plastic surgery. However, I realized rhinoplasty is not much different than having braces. My teeth, just like my nose, are made up of bones, and I got braces to improve my smile, so why not get rhinoplasty to improve my nose - the one feature that makes me feel so insecure every time someone takes a side profile photo of me. On the day of my surgery, I was really nervous, but Dr. Stein and his staff reassured me of his outstanding work and expertise in rhinoplasty. I am so happy with the results. I felt no pain during the recovery process. I used to have a noticeable bump and wide nose, and now I finally have the small button nose I always wanted! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stein whether you are in the NC area or out of state. Also, no one has noticed so far, including my husband's family!