38 Year Old Mother of 3 Trying to Get Rid of Stomach Shelf! - Hinsdale, IL

Had my first trestment of Exilis today. Focused...

Had my first trestment of Exilis today. Focused mainly on debulking the area above my c-section scar and next series of treatments will debulk and tighten. Was told I would need a series of 4-6 treatments. She spent 6 min at maximum heat - it was very tolerable. Was slightly pink in the area when I left but it's been 12 hours and it's fine not even sore to touch. Amber was fantastic and very knowledgable about the products and treatments they use. I go back in 10 days and will upload my progress!

4 days after 2nd procedure

Okay ladies I'm 4 days post 2nd procedure and I was completely speechless when I got up this morning. I've lost about 1" off the fatty area (shelf) since the beginning treatment. Amber said I wouldn't notice anything until after the second treatment and boy was she right! Even my husband noticed and questioned me going for the next 2 treatments because it already is looking good. But I'm definitely sticking with it. Amazing results so far and I can't wait to see after the next two treatments. On top of inch loss the area is very soft now (before it was hard and hurt to touch) and I have no pain to touch as I did previously. I will post photos tomorrow. I will say that having someone that really is educated on using the machine is key! Amber was and is fantastic! Next treatment is Monday (next week) so I will update then as well!

Side view before after 2 treatments

Here are some progress pics

Amber was fantastic cannot wait for the next treatment and to see results!