Facial Fat Transfer with BBL. Staten Island, NY

Very pleased with the result. I'm 9 weeks post op....

Very pleased with the result. I'm 9 weeks post op. I feel like my PS took an eraser and took off ten years! Minimal bruising, very unnoticeable. Significant swelling for two weeks. Follow post op care and be patient. The lips reaborb quickly so I'm going back for additional fat insertion. Each subsequent insertion is supposed to take a little more. I highly recommend this procedure. Will continue to stay out of the sun and apply SPF daily. No additional skin treatments in any pics.

Pic from November 5th

Two weeks post op

16 weeks Post-op

I did go back to my PS about 3 weeks ago for re-injection to my lips. The lips re absorb quickly and take multiple sessions to get the full effect. I'm glad he froze some of my fat (I still have enough for one more injection). I found the facial injections to have stayed pretty much the same as my six week mark. Here's some pics. Hope this helps. I am very concerned that as I continue to lose weight the volume will go down. Be prepared. Even after the second injection, the swelling is significant and very noticeable. You will need to keep a low profile. About two to three days. No ice directly on the sites. If you are uncomfortable, soak a small gauze pad in ice water, wring it out and apply lightly to the site. And try to sleep sitting as high up as you can tolerate. It helps with the swelling. Let me know if you have any other questions. I would do it again, no question. The results look natural and literally took ten years off my complexion. My co-workers that have known me for years have said I look so rested lately. I told them I stopped tanning, which I did to protect my investment, and started a new skin regimen of Obagi products. ????
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very personable. Very talented with facial fat transfer. Natural results. I am pleased with this part of my procedure.