Breast Reduction Underway - Staten Island, NY

Okay, so I been lurking on RS for the last year or...

Okay, so I been lurking on RS for the last year or so. I'm 5'5 and weight 212. I'm currently wearing a 38DDD but I know I'm bigger than that as the bra is too small but I refuse to buy anymore bra as these bad boys need to go. So I decided I need a breast reduction. I seen Dr. Lawrence Draper on Staten Island, NY. He was very nice and answered all my questions. He gave me the confidence that he was going to do a great job but now its down to the wire and I'm scared as hell. Like what if I don't wake up, he does a botch job or the scarring looks crazy. I'm really not stressing scarring but I seen a girls scarring that looked so crazy I started to think like let me take this back pain and keep it pushing. I'm looking to be a full C/D. I don't know how I'm going to look with a smaller chest. I really don't want to look like a teddy gram. I have a stomach and small boobs, I may look crazy but Dr. Alkon will be my next stop after my reduction. So I will keep you all update but for now so well.

Breast reduction complete

So I had my breast reduction yesterday. I'm not in any pain and I have 2 drains that I am empting twice a day. I was prescribed Percocet and Keflex. Compared to what I was I look very small. I was told not to remove the garment for one week and not to wet that area. My follow up appointment is 1/22. So I will have more pictures then.

7 days post OOP Pics

I was bigger than a DDD; I was a G. This is before I got the drains removed and bandages taken off. They sitting up. Just a little worried about scarring. I brought Embrace Scar Theray. Which are silicone strips for surgeries. Below I will leave a link.

Again don't mind the stomach; it will be gone in the next 45 days lol

Dr. Lawrence Draper

He was a great person to talk to. he gave me the confidence that he was going to give me a great job.