Beyond Words - Staten Island, NY

Dr. Cutolo is an amazing surgeon. After many years...

Dr. Cutolo is an amazing surgeon. After many years of research I decided to go with Dr. Cutolo for a breast augmentation; from day one I felt comfortable and knew he was the one. He took his time explaining my options and answered all my questions and concerns. On my first visit he did a 3D imaging of my breast with different implant sizes to help me find the right size for my body, still uncertain of the sizes I went to him for a second consultation and he patiently redid the 3D imaging with smaller implants. Once I was certain Linda scheduled my surgery and On July 27, 2016 I had my surgery done. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. My breast are finally where they should be, Incisions very small and thin. Staff at Richmond Medical Center were wonderful on every level. They made me feel as comfortable and relaxed as can be with jazz music and massage pads. After my surgery Dr. Cutolo called me on several occasions to make sure I was ok. Linda Assini, thank you for easing this process with your knowledge and accommodations. Dr. Cutolo thank you so much for this great experience from the consultations to the amazing follow up care. I definitely with eyes shut recommend this doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is kind, professional and Knowledgeable. Had a breast augmentation on July 27, 2016 and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Cutolo for the great job you've done. I have my confidence back!