5' 1", 118 Lbs, 3 Children - Staten Island, NY

My motivation to pursue breast augmentation...

My motivation to pursue breast augmentation started when I couldn't fit into bras, bathing suits, and most tops properly. I had spent a ton of money on expensive push-up, padded bras without great success because I had lost all breast fullness up top. I was tired of having to pad everything I put on. My consultation with Dr Heller was amazing. He made me super comfortable. He examined me and knew right away what I needed. We discussed the size and fullness I desired. I didn't want to look fake or round. I just wanted to feel like me again. Well, Dr Heller is amazing! My breasts are beautiful. He told me he would probably use 300-350cc gummi-bear implants depending on how much he thought would give me the look I wanted and be the safest for my body size. He used 330cc implants and they are perfect. For me, they are a perfect medium C cup. Before i was a deflated, droopey B. I spent so much time in padded bras that no one even knows I had the surgery except my family. The office staff is amazing, the O.R. nurses were awesome, the anesthesiologist was calming and Dr Heller is an artist. My recovery was smooth. I took percocet for 3 days with the muscle relaxer and Tylenol after that. Sleeping on my back was the most difficult. My nipples still are sensitive, but improving quickly. I have followed his instructions and I'm doing great. My incisions look great too. He used the crease under my breasts in the natural fold. Even when I raise my arms you cannot see them. This was the best decision of my life. Wish I had done it sooner. My husband loves them too!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon