Dr. Elliott Heller - Staten Island, NY

So I had a BBL done 2 months ago with Dr. Heller....

So I had a BBL done 2 months ago with Dr. Heller. I must say that it had a great experience. Dr. Heller and his staff are very professional, extremely pleasant and easily accessible. Before my procedure, there was a discrepancy with the date I had originally wanted but was easily fixed by Dr. Heller. I did my consultation and pre-op testing in the Manhattan office and the nursing staff there are all sweethearts (especially Vanessa). They reassured me that I was in good hands and I would love my results! The weekend before my procedure Dr. Heller personally reached out to me from his personal cell phone to make sure I had his direct number for any concerns I had after the procedure. I had my procedure done in his Staten Island office and his staff there was also very welcoming and professional. I was put under general anesthesia and overall my procedure was about 3 hours long. After the procedure I felt most of my pain in the liposuction sites (abdomen, flanks, and love handles) but that was easily relieved by the percocets that he prescribed me a day prior to the procedure. My recovery was actually not as bad as I expected. I took 4 days off from work (I work in an office) and when I returned to work I used the BBL pillow while I sat at my desk and didn't sit for more than an hour at a time. Fast forward to a month later and I was somewhat pleased with my results. The liposuction was a top-notch job. My love handles are gone and my stomach is flat. I didn't want an extremely huge butt, I just wanted the sides of my butt filled in and some more fat at the top of my butt. He filled in the top but no so much of the sides which is what I mainly wanted. That was honestly the only down side of the procedure. But he does store some of your fat so that if needed he can do a repeat fat transfer but the bad part is he charges another $750 for that :-/ I am having that done in 5 days. I will definitely post an update after with before and after pics from my original procedure and the repeat fat transfer.

Before photos

Post repeat fat injection

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Overall I would definitely recommend Dr. Heller, I would just try to be as specific as possible when letting him know exactly how you want your results to look and pictures are most helpful in doing that, which is what I should've done first but I will at my repeat fat transfer session. He is a great doctor with great prices compared to other doctors in the NY area.