37 Year Old BBL Staten Island, NY

Prior to purposeful weight gain for a BBL my body...

Prior to purposeful weight gain for a BBL my body was beautiful. Now, almost 4 weeks post op, the weight I had put on in my stomach and waist is gone thanks to the lipo, but there is barely any difference in the size of my butt. My butt looks as it did before (with the extra weight I'd put on) and is less attractive naked than it was when I was just skinny. I do plan on going back for additional fat injections, but after everything I've read this doctor injects not enough to make a difference. I've known enough women who have had this procedure with beautiful results to know that my money was not well spent.

Nice on the top but slopes down at the bottom

After a little time I've become satisfied with the extra fat that was put in the top of my butt but it looks as though nothing at all (or at least not enough to make a difference) was added anywhere else. Still thinking that it looked better naked when I was just skinny. Going to go back in August for some more fat injections to hopefully fill out the bottom. If that doesn't work, I'll just lose the weight that I put on for this procedure and go back skinny.

Not worth it

I went for my 5 week post-op today and ended up finding out that only 300 ccs were injected on each side and worse that I only have 80 ccs left for later injection. I'm not even sure how this is possible considering the fat that I put on pre-surgery. In my desperation I made an appointment to have the rest injected though I doubt that it'll make much of a difference. The Dr. kept pointing out the differences in my before pic as compared to now when my before pic in no way depicted what my body looked like before I began preparing for even just a consultation. I didn't have love handles et until I started really really working for them. My concern wasn't an inability to be skinny but a desire for a fuller butt and hip area. If the remaining 80 ccs is able to fill in my bottom I'll change this to a "worth it." Otherwise, I'll be super disappointed that I didn't just stay skinny.

5 weeks post op

A little fuller but not what I was hoping for..

Much happier

I'm now about 8 weeks post op and a lot more satisfied than I initially was. The swelling from the lipo has gone down significantly which has resultantly caused my butt to have a larger and rounder appearance.

About 8 weeks post op

4 months post op

A little bit of a difference in my butt but not 1 worth having gotten surgery for. My waist looks thick. Waist and hips asymmetrical to the point that I feel disfigured when I look in the mirror w/o clothing. Fingers crossed that residual swelling is causing such significant unevenness. I wanted a redo anyway but at this point it's looking as though I might need to get a revision sooner than originally planned.

Uneven hips/waist

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Waist and hips currently uneven and my waist larger than normal. Barely a difference in my butt. Definiately in need of a touch up. Don't make the same mistake I did and do your research prior to picking a surgeon.