26 year old liposuction with brazilian butt lift - Staten Island, NY

I was extremely pleased with allure plastic surgery...

I was extremely pleased with allure plastic surgery - dr. elliot heller. he did an amazing job. from the moment i walked in to my post op appointment everything was a smooth ride. the office is well maintained with a professional staff. all my questions were answered. i was pleased with everything. i feel and look fantastic. dr. elliot heller is a god in plastic surgery!! i highly recommend him to anyone!!!i lost 40lbs on my own and the aftermath made my butt a little deformed. i heard about dr. heller through a friend and decided to go there for a consultation. from the moment i walked and spoke with him, i knew i was booking the procedure with him. he made me feel very comfortable and relaxed about everything. very clean office and professional staff. all questions were answered without a problem. i am 1 month post surgery and i look amazing, i saw immediate results within days. the best part is everything looks so natural!! i seriously recommend anyone to go there. my next procedure will be breast lift with implant!

2 days post op