Skin Grafts 6 Days Post Op to Breast Wounds S/p Breast Reconstruction - Stanford, CA

I am adding this as a separate review because this...

I am adding this as a separate review because this is my second surgeon since my prophylatic bilateral mastectomy with flap reconstruction done on 7/20/16. I had a revision on 8/12 and then this skin graft on 8/31 after my incisions split open. I also had a wound culture grow serratia that I am now on a 14 day course of cipro for. The pictures below are from today 6 days after my skin graft with my new surgeon. I will dress it once a day with xeroform and follow up is on 9/20/16. I also included side pictures of the healing on my hips as the scar was extended to obtain the skin.

2 weeks after skin grafts

Just wanted to post updates. Plastic surgeon says Iooks good. Maybe I'm paranoid but I'm not so sure. Thin layer of skin is lifting off on both. The right breast looks gross.

1 month after skin graft

Since I have not updated in awhile, I am posting current pics with the skin grafts almost healed up. The left side has a little bit to close over at the bottom. The other side is healed but left as a wide scar. My range of motion is almost all back in my arms too. I see the doctor Tuesday in follow up. At least this point I am hoping we will be able to schedule the revision for 6 months as was the original plan.
Dr Gordon Lee

Friendly and presents very knowledgeable. Has continued to be very responsive and will respond to my questions directly. Happy so far!