My FUE Hair Transplant with 3100 MikroFUE Grafts in Maral Hair Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey

Hi my name is unal, i just graduated from bilkent...

hi my name is unal, i just graduated from bilkent university law faculty, i am 27 years old. I am from Ankara.
I suffered from hair loss from 2007 to 2013. It may be because of genetical factors, since my uncle lost his hair in his early middle age. Also it may be due to some other factors like stress, depression and insomnia. I tried different treatments for my hair including external treatments like rogaine, bioxcin, minoxidile solutions and oral treatments like propecia. they didnt work for me. In addition, I tried vegetatitve treatments such as some beneficial herbs to hair loss. these herbs didnt work for me as well. I gradually lost my hair in front and middle areas on my head as you can see in my pictures before the operation.

I decided to have a hair transplant operation in may 2013, i did some research on doctors and clinics. since maral clinic answered my questions quickly, I decided to have the operation in maral clinic. in 12th june 2013, I went from Ankara to Istanbul via bus.
in june 14th 2013, we planned my operation with Dr. Maral together, 3100 grefts required for my hair transplant.The operation was done in the same day. It was mostly painless, and it took 6 hours to extract the hair roots, puntruct the areas, and finally place the hair roots. The operation was done by his crew. During the operation, I watched tv, took a nap. They relieved my any way that they could. During the operation Dr. Maral checked my operation. There was redness on my head for 2-3 weeks, it disappeared then.

-After 3 weeks from the operation, I encountered shock loss. I lost most of my transplanted hair.
-After 2 months from the operation, hair roots began to reemerge.
-After 4-5 months from the operation, sparse areas began to fold up and hair roots began to incrassate.
-After 1 year from the operation, spase ares completely folded up.
-Last seven pictures are 2 years after the operation, that is, final results.
I used rogaine, rev,ta shampoo and biotin and proscar after the operation for 4-5 months to accelerate the process and prevent more hair loss.

I am satisfied with the results now. I personally thank Dr. Maral and his crew for their hospitality and professionalism.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned before, Dr. Maral and I planned the operation together. It was required 3100 grefts for my operation. He carefully examined problems about my hair loss and my operation. Hİs crew are professionals. I took 6 hours for my operation, it was mostly painless. Only part I felt pain was anesthesia process, but it was nothing to worry about.