55 Years Old, Married, Lived in Stamford All my Life- Traveled the Country with my Job - Stamford, CT

Didn't take good care of my skin until the last...

didn't take good care of my skin until the last 5-8 years, daughter getting married in the Fall, retiring from job after 30 years, not sure what next chapter in life will bring but know I need to start getting ready- in several ways. Never did much more than yearly body check with dermatologist. i felt that I needed to do something for ME. I am finding that I di- both inside and out. I would say that I had a moderate double chin, but just a small change can make a major difference in your life. Not just the outer self, but the inner self that shines through.
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Omar is a consummate professional in all stages of his procedures. He starts with a consultation and as busy as he is, he tries to work with your schedule. He does not do procedures Just because you think you need them. He gets to know you first, thoroughly explains the options and makes sure it is the correct procedure for you. He is not only a good Dermatologist but a GREAT cosmetic doctor with NUMEROUS NON-INVASIVE procedures to help you care for your skin. The people who created Kybella chose him as one of the very few doctors to be the FIRST to bring it to the public. Having full confidence in his skills and bedside manner, I felt honored to be his first patient to receive the Kybella Procedure. He knew that I was adverse to needles but was confidant that this was the procedure that I needed and that he and he wonderful staff could easily help me through it. I was anxious but overall it was not a bad experience(needle-wise) and is proving to be a VERY good procedure skin-wise. I have a week or so to go before we decide if I need a second round, but I am soooo happy with what has come to fruition already. If there is a shin procedure out the, especially cutting edge and beneficial to the patient- Dr Omar is the man for you!