Kybella Success - Stamford, CT

I am only 58 years old, the correct weight for my...

I am only 58 years old, the correct weight for my age and height, and I still had this sagging skin under my chin. It was loose and I didn't think I was a Kybella candidate. But I was thrilled to learn I was. The first treatment was very painful and I had a great deal of swelling. I iced religiously as directed (you need to wait about 5 to 6 hours after treatment). I was out in public after 3 days. The second treatment was not as painful and each one got increasingly easier. I did not see results until after the 3rd treatment, which I was told was normal. So far, I have had 5 treatments. They use fewer syringes each time, so the cost does go down. I am so thrilled with the results! My confidence has gone through the roof. I am no longer self conscious of that area.
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Ibrahimi is a skilled practitioner. He is very honest. He tells it like it is and he doesn't over-promise. He told me I would need between 2 and 6 treatments and I am at my 5th. But he is injecting much smaller amounts so I appreciate that he is being so conservative. I feel extremely confident with Dr. Ibrahimi. My regular dermatologist recommended him to be an expert in lasers and all cosmetic treatments and she was right! The office staff is as sweet and helpful as can be. The Brilliant Distinctions coupons were a tip they gave me and I have saved hundreds of dollars!