Results Not Noticeable - Saint Petersburg, FL

I went to Dr. Rehnke many years ago for a mini...

I went to Dr. Rehnke many years ago for a mini lift. I remember I couldnt notice the results lol. After that I continued to see the Dr. for fillers and botox. Dr. Rehnke was always very conservative with his procedures and suggestions which is great. Obviously hes not out to sale you something you dont need. He has a very nice bedside manner and I fully trust him. However, his staff has become more obnoxious over time. This is why I stopped going to him. It was impossible to make an appointment before xmas which is understandable but who ever was answering the phone the few times I called before and after Xmas was so obnoxious it was enough to turn me away permanently. His prices went up on botox too. You can go anywhere and find less expensive, qualified nurses to do botox and fillers. Im looking to have a neck lift done this year. Searching for a new Dr. is difficult in this area. Any suggestions are welcome Thank you.
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon