2ND Chance - St. Petersburg, FL

Hello all! I wanted to make sure Dr. Kass of St....

Hello all!
I wanted to make sure Dr. Kass of St. Petersburg got the review he deserves. WOW! He has changed my life and given me a second chance. I was very self conscience of my fine "smokers lines" above my upper lip. Yes, due to sun tanning in the 90"s and drinking and smoking in my younger years led to my premature aging of my skin. I read online and chose Dr. Kass for possible laser resurfacing. I came in with little time to work with due to moving out of town. He was the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with. He listened to my concerns and after we talked it over we decided to do the Hetter Resurfacing Chemical Peel instead of the laser treatment. He performed the peel with care and precision with the assistance of his wonderful nurse Kate. I am so pleased with the outcome! Now, I have to be honest and let you know that it is a little tough for a couple of days. You will need to stay home and recover and apply the recommended healing lube and take your antibiotics, etc. It is not a pretty picture and you will find yourself asking what were you thinking. But the other side of the hump is so worth it! I am still reddish and healing and it may take a couple of months to go around without makeup but the fine lines are GONE! I also found a cheap B.B. cream by Loreal Paris to cover the red. If you can get to St. Petersburg, Florida then you must see Dr. Kass! He is an angel! So thankful I found him and will forever be grateful to him. He is so kind but professional. He will help you achieve your goals. I have attached some before and after photos. Please ask me if you have any questions and I would be happy to answer. You can email me privately if you prefer.
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wonderful, kind and professional doctor. Just wish I would have found him sooner!