My Breast Augmentation Journey - St. Petersburg, FL

I have have wanted a BA since i was 18 yrs old. My...

I have have wanted a BA since i was 18 yrs old. My breasts have always been uneven, the left a C and the right a B. Then when I was 20 I had my son and he sucked the life out of them. So i was then left with saggy uneven boobs. So, at 27 I finally had the courage and funds to do it. I had heard mant wonderful things about Dr. Adams and his staff so he was my only option for this procedure.

i went for my consultation and dr. adams recommended high profile, silicone, under muscle. The left breast 475cc and the right 500cc. I was leary this was too large so i went back again for a second consultation and he reassured me this was the right size for me. My surgery was scheduled for July 25th.

Post Op

Ok so I had my surgery and everyone at Dr. Adams office made me feek very comfortable and eased my nerves. Once the IV was n i woke up and didnt even know it was over

post op day 4

Day 1 & 2 I had horrible pain and stayed pretty drugged up on the pain pills and valium. Trying to find a comfortable way to sleep was the hardest. Day 3 I felt well enough to have mtpy sister drive me to get some sports bras. It is now day 4 and it is still hard to find a way to sit lay or lay comfortably. I basicalkt have to wait until the meds know me out. I am seeming to have a rectangular shape to my breasts that looks weird to me. Is this normal? i will ask my doc when i go to my follow up on wednesday. Has anyone else had their breast looks rectangular? And does it go away?

I forgot to mention my sizes before. My right was a B cup and my left was a deflated saggy C cup. With the natrelle high profile 500/475cc silicone unders i believe ill be a D cup after swelling goes down and they drop.

Day 4

Day 4 was great. Only took a valium and pain pill at 7 am then didnt need anything after that. My post op is on wed.

day 4

day 10

trying on a bra at target. 36 d fits me for now but that could change so not buying anything yet. still waiting for them to drop more. they are rounding out but not there yet. ill go back to dr. in 2wks.

day 11 pic

looking like they are dropping a little. dr. says I still may need a crescent lift on left one but should wait six months or so to see bc they will drop differently.

couldn't really tell Difference til I made this photo grid

day 17

today I woke up with crazy nipple sensitivity. which I know is normal. it does hurt though, especIally since I've never had much sensation in my nipples before. the boobs are looking more normal to me though. just bought a new wireless bra that is similar to a sports bra and still really supportive but will look a little nicer in clothes for work. I got sized as a 34dd. hoping when they have completely dropped and swelling is gone in a few months I will be a d cup.

my girls are starting to drop more and become more symmetrical. here's a few pics to update

2nd surgery

So my Dr. Told me in six months that if my breasts still weren't symmetrical, he would go back in and give me a crescent lift on my left breast and maybe some Lipo on the bottom of the boobs to make it symmetrical to the right. Well, I am very happy but the left still just hangs a bit lower. So I go back in for surgery tomorrow! Very excited to have this process finally completed.
Dr. Adams

Dr. Adam's was very friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to answer as many questions as I had. All his staff was very friendly as well.