26 Y/o Went from a Square to Hourglass! #Body by Dr. Gayoso - Saint Petersburg, FL

I have always had a curvy body but I did not like...

I have always had a curvy body but I did not like the fullness in my hips and the flatness of my buttocks. No matter how many squats or workouts I would do I could not get the shape I desired. Even at my lowest weight I did not like my overall shape. Since doing this procedure I could not be happier! All of my clothes, bathingsuits, dresses look so much better, they just fit exactly how they are supposed to. I was worried it would make me look fat having a larger buttocks but it actually I feel has made my entire body more slender looking and my weight has not changed at all. I am so pleased in my results and would recommend this procedure to anyone who desires a more hourglass shape!

Update! Before & After photos

I am now at 3 months post op and still loving my results! My soreness has decreased I am still tender to touch on the hips but the thighs are almost back to normal. I am enjoying my new shape and loving how my clothes fit!
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gayoso is such an incredibly talented surgeon. He has transformed my body into exactly what I have always wanted. He has such a calming demeanor and is very knowledgeable. He explains everything to you that makes it easy for you to understand and takes his time with you. I am so happy I chose him as my surgeon. I could not be happier!