From Palm Beach to Albany

What? You are traveling to Albany from Palm Beach?...

What? You are traveling to Albany from Palm Beach? That was before. One month after the surgery the comments by those I let in on the secret are: " It looks so natural" "Flawless" "No squinty eyes" "Wow, how did you find this guy." From doctors who know, "What a magnificent job." "Where are the stitches?" " Extraordinary technique."
I am in the Arts. It is important to appear energetic and enthusiastic. Dr. Deluca has added years to my career. Ready to tackle the winter season in Palm Beach and beyond.
We had a weekend house for close to 30 years just south of Albany. I was reluctant to use a surgeon in Manhattan where we lived at the time as I had listened to my friends report the callousness of the hospitals and plastic surgeons in NYC. I asked my brother, a surgeon, if he could find me someone in Albany to do a facelift in 2007. (this surgery was another 9.5 years later) My brother's colleague, a surgeon in Albany, suggested that Dr. Deluca was the only man he would allow to touch his wife. That was recommendation enough for me.
Thank you Dr. Deluca for your expertise, your kindness, your intelligence. I feel great. I am happy I didn't listen to you when you told me I didn't need work when I came to see you this last spring. Please thank your lovely wife Denise who runs the spa for her kindness and concern too. I has been a terrific experience. You and your staff receive all the gold stars available. Indeed, I would travel any distance necessary to use your services.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Five stars overall for Dr. Deluca and his staff.