So Worth It! Wish I Hadn't Waited So Long!

I've never been a thin woman despite years of...

I've never been a thin woman despite years of working out and a very active life style. I was okay with that and grateful to, at least, have a healthy body that was proportionately built. I was always confident and felt good in my own skin. However, that changed after three children in four years in my mid thirties. As a I creep closer to menopause my body no longer looked or responded to exercise as it once had. I did a lot of online research and talked to others who had similar surgeries. I actually called and met several other doctors before meeting with Dr. Mark Boschert. While all seemed fine, none seemed right. It was a relief to arrive at Renaissance Plastic Surgery. They have a beautiful free standing facility. I didn't have to worry about running into anyone in the elevator who might not understand my decision about plastic surgery. RPS is in a lovely, comfortable space and you can be confident that everyone there is there because they, too, care about how they look.

Dr. Boschert's staff was amazing. The were professional and engaging and very helpful. They run a very smooth, efficient and comfortable medical practice.

Before

After - first week

Side by side comparison

The goal

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

There are not enough words to tell you how much I likedDr. Boschert! He is a consummate and skilled surgeon and a all around great guy. I genuinely felt like he was a friend. My earlier consults with other doctors had been for both a tummy tuck and leg liposuction. He was honest with me saying he didn't feel comfortable performing both procedures at the same time, concerned that he might be rushed. Lest you think he was trying to double his money, he agreed to do the liposuction at the same cost at a later date! He answered all my questions and, more important to me, didn't make me feel stupid for asking them. He is personable and funny and at every follow up appointment he would recall/revisit something we talked about at a prior appointment. He was also very helpful and kind even marking my prescription bottles with Sharpie so there were no mistakes in how/when to take them. I highly recommend Dr. Boschert!