45 Years Old, One Child - Saint Peters, MO

I have always wanted a breast augmentation and...

I have always wanted a breast augmentation and after my divorce I decided to go for it. It was the best thing I have ever done (well besides having my son). After asking around for references Renaissance Plastic Surgery was high on my list, and I could not have been happier! They are the best and I see why they are so highly recommended. The office is very clean, the staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home. Katie (who was the best) was available as well as Dr. Craig at any time after my surgery with any questions. After seeing how happy I was, one of my friends is going to have a tummy tuck procedure here and she is very excited.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Craig is hands down the best surgeon. The procedure was flawless, my scars are barely noticeable. He made me feel very comfortable and I never felt like I was just one of the many clients walking through the door. He listened to any concerns, took as much time as I needed, and is genuine as well as nice on the eyes. :) I would highly recommend him!