Tummy Tuck Plus Excess Skin Removed from Flanks, Lower Back & Upper Buttocks. Step 1: Correction Arm Lift - Saint Peters, MO

I had a very bad experience with my first go...

I had a very bad experience with my first go around with my first plastic surgeon. I was nervous, scared and uncertain if I wanted to move forward on a correction arm lift. I decided to make my research over a 50 miles limit. I came across Dr. Paul Mills. I went in for a consultation. I was asking a lot of questions. He didn't seem to mind one bit. He didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave the room. After the appointment, I took sometime to pray and think on it.
I decided to make anther appointment. I went back in and talked with Dr. Mills in great length. I explained my bad experience with the first doctor. At that point, I knew I wanted him as my doctor!! Long story short, Dr. Mills did the 1st step to correct my arms, as well as, the lower body lift. My lower body lift turned out great! My 1st step arm lift turned out pretty good as well.
Unfortunately, I don't have before and after photos.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul Mills did an excellent job! He listened to me and addressed all my concerns. He also has great bedside manners! He is a very caring doctor. He cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. (Dr. Mills also had another Colleague in the OR to help with my case due to the time being under.)