Second & Final Step to my Correction Arm Lift - Saint Peters, MO

I had to wait 3 full months for the swelling to go...

I had to wait 3 full months for the swelling to go away from the 1st step. This time I was able to go to their Surgical Center. I felt very comfortable and the staff were nice. My nurse was funny, sweet and thorough. She explained everything while prepping me for surgery. Dr. Mills came in the room to make sure I was doing okay and made sure I didn't have any questions. Plus,he wanted to start markings my arms before I go into surgery. I was extremely nervous about getting an IV in my foot. So, I was joking around with Dr. Mills about not getting the IV in my foot. He didn't go for it. I tried. LOL. However, the nurse was able to reassure me it wouldn't hurt. She gave me a shot of numbing medication first in my foot before the dreadful IV. After I was all set up, Dr. Mills said he will see me in surgery. I received the feel good medication and I was taken back into the surgery room. After surgery, I was taken care of very well then released. Unfortunately, no before and after pictures.
Dr. Paul Mills

Dr. Mills made my 2nd surgery with him very comfortable. I believe I was more worried/nervous about the IV going into my foot then the surgery itself. I knew I would be taken care of very well and I was in great hands. Dr. Mills has great bedside manners, great surgical hands and an eye for detail.