44 Years Old 3 Kids Active but Don't Really Exercise - St. Louis, MO

Was really looking forward to this. First off I...

Was really looking forward to this. First off I looked into coolsculpting but seen the long and painful recovery. I had procedure done on Saturday and went back to work in Monday. I drive a dump truck for a living (for those of you who don't know I deliver rock asphalt and dirt). I was okay with everything. Procedure was mildly uncomfortable but the doctors and nurses helped me through it. At this time it is 6/25/15. I have a 2" rise just above my belly button. I go for my 3 month appointment in one week to discuss this and the numbness and soreness in my sides. They say at this point I should be at 60%. As long as that's true I will be happy. But at this time I'm not happy with the results. If I wanted to exercise and diet I would have. They made me feel as this will make me more in shape and contored. I injured my back in 2008 and really can't work out. I am an active person but doing sit up and all is and never will be me. I will try to keep this updated when I can.

Revision coming

I will take pics just before my revision but my doctor feels I didn't get the best result. He is doing upper and lower abs again but I have to pay for the waist. I don't believe the waist is how it should be but just want it done.

24 hours after revision

Had my revision done on upper and lower abs plus waist. Feeling the normal pain and swelling. Below I will post the before and afters as of now. Had a great experience with my doctor and nurses. Doctor believes I will be so much happier with these results this time.

1 month

It's been a month and have started working it. I had a shelf in the middle of my abs before and now it seems worse. Does any one have any suggestions to help with this? How can I get rid of this?
Belleville Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and staff were awesome through to surgery. Have had some problems getting a hold of them with some of my recent converns