31 Mother of Two Boys ....Finally Made the Date - St Louis, MO

I been deciding for 7 years and finally made up my...

I been deciding for 7 years and finally made up my mind to get it i really want that confident back .Im 5 foot and 156 pounds more on the curver side.Im sure im getting the tummy tuck which my stomach took the most hit after the births of my two sons but also has decided to get the mommy makeover which i think is needed.I am very happy with my choice of doctor. I will continue to update, but Dr. Kofkoff and his staff were very helpful and attentive in answering my questions. They made me feel at ease and calm about things..

Before photos

Hi there these are my problems area which is my stomach i now want to see about my breast so i have an appointment with Dr on November 1 so i will update yall sum more ...im excited to see the new old me...lol

Post op visit

Went to my post op apt and everything went fine ...im scared and happy at the same time..I know that i pick the best doctor in town and really cant wait for him to work his magic ...The most im worried about is the pain and the outcome of his work..I cant iimagine my stomach any other way then the winkly pooch i have and being able to finally wear a crop top or just look in the binki ale for a swimsuit...so two more weeks i will be putting my outcome pics and how my tt journey is going..