60 Year Birthday Present - Saint Louis, MO

My motivation: I was born with a very weak chin...

My motivation: I was born with a very weak chin and jawline which age certainly did not remedy. Also had some sagging in the marionette folds that looked terrible. So I signed on for a "Fakelift" with Dr. Mike Nayak, in which fillers are used to improve problem areas. After applying a topical numbing cream, he used a cannula to inject filler in the vertical folds from nose to mouth and mouth to chin, which plumped those sagging areas. To help my profile, he injected filler to sharpen and define my jawline, and to make my chin more prominent (almost like a chin implant.) That first day, I was very numb - similar to the aftermath of a dental procedure - and I was swollen for a couple of days. There was no pain, just swelling. He saved some of the product, and we scheduled a follow-up a month later to tweak areas that still needed a little work. I was a bit worried that the result might look lumpy, or that I would look noticeably different. Instead, I just look better! From the front, the sagging folds are smoothed out, and the profile is so much improved. And despite the name of the procedure, nothing looks fake!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak is an excellent practitioner! He took plenty of time with me in a consult to discuss how he would use the filler to "build out" my jawline and give me a more rounded chin. The results are so natural ... Dr. Nayak not only has an excellent technique but also an artist's eye. I am very happy with the result and I know I chose wisely.