Fantastic Filler! Best Doctor! - St. Louis, MO

I first went to see Dr. Ridenour because I was...

I first went to see Dr. Ridenour because I was unhappy with what I saw in the mirror. I had been receiving Botox injections for a few years, and overall, was content with the appearance of my forehead, but the rest of my face was showing my age –almost overnight! At 53—and athletic—my face appeared gaunt. It was not the lines so much that bothered me, but the sunken appearance. The person in the mirror did not reflect how I felt –full of energy and ready to take on whatever challenges life threw my way. I was nervous –who isn’t –at my first consultation with Dr. Ridenour. What if I did not look like myself? That is probably a fear most women face when they first visit a plastic surgeon. However, with Dr. Ridenour my fears were put to rest. I look just like I always looked, just like I remembered myself looking! Whenever a discussion of “enhancement” comes up with women my age, my friends all say –oh, but you wouldn’t do anything would you? When I tell them I HAVE done something they are always surprised. That’s how natural I look –like I have done nothing at all! I was convinced the first time I saw the before and after photos –the results are so subtle –and yet, at the same time so significant. I trust Dr. Ridenour implicitly; I trust his talent, his skill, his vision. If you want to look like you have done nothing at all –just a “you” at your very best, see Dr. Ridenour.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon