Forma Skin Tightening - Saint Louis, MO

I would like to take this opportunity to express...

I would like to take this opportunity to express my extreme satisfaction with the "Forma" skin tightening procedure. I had the pleasure of receiving my treatments at Ridenour Plastic Surgery. First of all, I have had many treatments there including laser, Botox, Fractora, microdermabrasion, and now "Forma Radiofrequency". The staff at Ridenour Plastic Surgery is exceptional. They are professional and extremely well-trained. Most of all, they are honest. My best interest has always been at the forefront of every decision made regarding my treatment. While Ridenour is competitively priced, the real value is the incredible staff and the amazing results.
I love the results. It is one thing to spend the money on skin care and anti-aging but to come away thrilled is very rare. Cheryl is the registered nurse that has guided me throughout my skin tightening procedure (Forma). I have seen a huge improvement in the elasticity of the skin on my stomach and the area above my knees. My old C-section incision is actually flatter. I plan to maintain my result with the recommended periodic follows-ups. I have tried other “skin tightening” treatments over the years at other offices but have never seen any result that is as exceptional as the "Forma ". The procedure is painless and has no down time. It feels like a hot stone massage. I will continue to do the "Forma" and make it part of my skin care regimen.

There are many things that I enjoy about my experiences at Ridenour Plastic Surgery. Christie has been doing my skin care and microdermabrasion for the past seven years. She is also exceptional and well trained. To say I am pleased would be a clear understatement. I feel like I have reversed the "hands of time". All of these procedures are non-invasive and offer long term benefits. In closing, I trust Ridenour Plastic Surgery completely and I know they will continue to guide me toward success.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon